Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Bit behind

With reading week come and gone I am a bit behind. I spent most of my reading week study for two midterms and neglected my other courses. With the two midterms come and gone I am going to concentrate on this course.

I plan on doing the assignment by myself as I  feel it would be the best way to reacquaint myself with the material. After the first assignment I felt a level of unfamiliarity with the material as I did not contribute much to the assignment me and my partner handed in. Having the assignment be solely  my responsibility will ensure that I catch up and  understand the material.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great idea to do the assignment by yourself. I like your attitude. But, I suggest you discuss with other students regarding how you understood the questions. If you have questions on assignment, please email me. -Simon-

    ReplyDelete