I have completely forgot about the problem solving aspect requires for the slogs. I have been browsing other sloggers problem solving entries and here are some that I found interesting:
The problem solving solution entitled: "Diagonals, Where the Formulas Actually Show " was the best problem solving example I have seen. The author Omar Hamdan did a fantastic job of explaining the problem and logic in solving the problem. He then created informative tables to present his data. I found his overall presentation and reasoning in his problem solving to be very impressive. I hope to make a problem solving case similar to his in terms of presentation, organization and reasoning.
Another problem solving entry by a fellow Slogger was Piles of Pennies by Mohammad Abubakr. I really liked what he did in his entry due to his use of Python coding. When I encountered this problem in lecture I also thought about using code in my solution to this problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment