Saturday, 30 March 2013

Revelations

During this week I was going over the concepts I needed to know to complete assignment 3 and was unsure of my understanding of the finding the constant for big Oh, omega and theta. I decided that since the computer science help center was open from 4-6 on Thursday before I had my 6-8 anthropology lecture I would drop by and ask a couple of questions. However when I got there there was no T.A on duty.I was a little upset but I decided that I would take the time to focus on the material and use the examples from lecture and tutorial. After the first half an hour I was still a bit confused yet I continued on. After a couple more looks through the material I started to get a hang of the material.

I decided to break the problem into two separate inequalities instead of doing them together which simplified
the question. Then I read over the notes so gain a better understanding of what must be done with each side of the inequality. After all this I had a better understanding of material and had a sort of revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment